Mary Beth McCue, RD, LDN, CDN
Registered Dietitian, Clinical NY State Certified Nutritionist
Over 20 years Experience.
Accessing your Wellspring of Health by Offering Functional Solutions for Health and Healing.
- General Wellness: Mind, Body,Spirit
- Healthy Body Composition & Weight Control
- Eating Disorders
- Medical Detoxification and Cleansing
- Treatment and Healing of Common Chronic
- such as, but not lomited to:
Inflammatory Disorders: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Food Intolerance/Allergies. Cardiovascular Disease, Digestive Disorders. Adrenal Fatigue/ "Burnout", Blood Sugar/Insulin Conditions, Diabetes, Depression and more.
- Functional Nutrition and Medicine Interventions promote results within the first or second session. This support is the result many components to Mary Beths work that you can choose working with her. Some of these components are:
- Assessing your body's unique needs & biochemical make-up
- Formulating a personal plan for your nutritional intake
- Prescribing a customized plan of practitioner grade supplements
- Recommending &/or analizing laboratory tests or other Diagnostic Recommendations
- Tracking progress, challenges and goals.
- Revising your Nutritional Practice and other Life-Style practices as your health transitions toward vitality
- Teaching Stress Reduction by practicing guided meditation, and more.
- Providing Individualized Exercise Prescriptions based on the American College of Sport Medicine Guidelines.
Additional services include: Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) Body Mass Analysis, Personal Computerized Diet Analysis, Nutritional Themed Home Cooking, Juicing, Parties, Corporate Wellness Programs,
The Balancing of your bodys' unique needs is a result of Individually tailored interventions to restore physiological, psychological, and structural balance. Mary Beth's methods are based on researched and tested methods used for many decades and performed by conventionally trained health care practitioners seeking, practicing, and teaching better methods for medicine and health care.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Stillwater, New York
- Phone Consultations available
- To Contact Mary Beth directly: ph. 518.257.6530